Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with UltraGrid Child rows while updating column.
posted

Hi ,

I am using a parent child relation in ultragrid.Data shows fine when I expand the child rows and when i update one of the columns it works fine, . But when I expand 2-3 child rows and update a particular column of a child row ....same value if visible in almost all the expanded rows. I am calling CellDataRequested once i update the column ...and after that it shows same value for that column in all expanded child rows in the column. i have checked the table , view......such data is not there.....

Does anybody faced similar issue???

Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

ashish.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Ashish,

My guess is there's something wrong with your implementation of CellDataRequested. The grid is probably asking for data for each row and your code may be handing back the data for a single row to all of them.

Of course, that's just a wild guess, there's really not enough information here to be sure.

If you can post a small sample project demonstrating this issue, I'd be happy to take a look at it and try to figure out what's wrong.

Reply Children