Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to save Cell Change in UltraWingrid
posted

Hello, 

I am new to Windows Forms and Ultra Win Grid as well . I have currently an Untlra Wingrid and the user is able to add rows to the win grid, but the problem is this, after the user adds rows to the table, if he wants to edit the value of a Cell and save it for a particular row he needs to move away from the cell and click on a different cell or a different row in the gird in order to get the value saved. 

If by chance i change a value in the cell and click on save it will not save the changed value, but will revert back to the old one.

How ever if I do make a change and click on a different cell or use the arrow keys to move to a differnt cell or differnt row I am able to save the changed value. 

I am not sure what property needs to be changed in the UltraWinGrid in order for us to save the change. 

Hoping for a quick reply.

Thanks,
Ashwin 

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

ajagadish said:
    If by chance i change a value in the cell and click on save it will not save the changed value, but will revert back to the old one.

I am speculating a bit here, but I am guessing that by "click on save" you are referring to clicking a toolbar button. I say this because that does not bring the cell out of edit mode, and that would explain the value not being updated beforehand. If this is the case, you can simply call UltraGrid.ActiveCell.EndEdit in your save button click handler (don't forget to check for a null ActiveCell first).

Reply Children
No Data