Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolbarManager keeps losing tool settings.
posted

I have a untraToolbarsManager on my form. For some reason I keep losing changes. I'm able to duplicate the behavour, but can't find any solutions. Here are the steps used to reproduce the behaviour.

Right Click on UltraToolbarsManager and select Custom Properties Page then click cancel. Then all the tools I've added in the last 5 months disappear. It is like there is an old version of the settings stored somewhere in the control. Has anyone see this before?

Parents
    posted

I'm also having this problem. I have noticed that it only happens if you have Localizable=true

While Localizable=false there are no problems.

1) Create a form

2) Drag an UltraToolbarsManager onto the form

3) Set form's localizable property to 'true'

3) Create a toolbar

4) Insert a new tool onto the toolbar and set its caption

5) Go into custom property page and then click cancel. (I can always reproduce it using the cancel custom property page, but it also happens on other ocassions although not sure which ones so avoiding cancel property page is not an option).

Can anyone from infragistics help us out? Or at least some kind of work around, it is very frusterating to have all your work disappear. I am using 7.3.20073.1049 NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 CLR 2.0 for Forms.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the tool isn't deleted. As far as I know just the values of caption, category, CustomizerCaption are cleared.

Reply Children