Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ComboBox: Setting textrenderingmode to GDI causes invalid rendering.
posted

There seems to be a bug with rendering text in combobox.

Please see the screenshot. In the first one ComboBox uses GDI rendering mode and in the second on GDI+ mode is used.

This is happening on 10.2.20102.2035. There is similar problem with the explorer bar control. I don't remember seeing this issue prior to installing the hotfix. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Thanks,
Yury

Parents
No Data
    posted

After upgrading to 10.2.20102.2035 I am seeing the same behavior that Yury mentioned. However, it seems to not be restricted to just the UltraCombo, I also see the error in the UltraFormattedTextEditor.

If anyone finds a solution to this problem, please share the fix here. Changing the rendering to GDI+ is not a suitable solution for this problem. I hope there is a fix for this issue soon, otherwise I will be forced to rollback the upgrade.

Here is a small sample of what a textbox (column 1) and combo (column 2) look like after upgrading.

Thanks,

Glenn

Children