Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Loaderlock Exception when closing form
posted

Hi,

I´m using Ultrawintoolbar now and I always get a Loadlock Exception when I close my Mainform and exit the Application.

LoaderLock was detected
LoaderLock was detected Message: Attempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock. Do not attempt to run managed code inside a DllMain or image initialization function since doing so can cause the application to hang.

Sometimes VS shows me a disassembly pointing to Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolsbars.UltraToolbarsManager.HookProc

00000138 lea esp,[ebp-0Ch]

VS2008/WIN XP /Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinToolbars.v10.2/10.2.20102.1004

What is happening here?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello,

I tried testing WinToolBarsManager by enabling Manager Debugging Assitants in my Visual Studio, but I was not able to reproduce the issue.  May be there are some application level settings in your application or some code that could be causing it.

Can you please create a sample and send it to me so that I can reproduce it on my end and investigate the issue.

Thank you.

Children
    Offline posted in reply to [Infragistics] Asma

Hello Asma,

I get the same exception when running one of the ms unit test.

Sometimes VS shows me a disassembly pointing to Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolsbars.UltraToolbarsManager.HookProc

LoaderLock was detected

Message: Attempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock. Do not attempt to run managed code inside a DllMain or image initialization function since doing so can cause the application to hang.

The unit test is simply to create the instance of some UI screen.

The code snippet looks like  

Assembly assembly = LoadAssembly(some assembly name...);

object entityUI = assembly.CreateInstance(UserInterface Full Name); return entityUI;

Please check the attached document for more details.

The unit test runs successfully, but ends giving message as "QTAgent32.exe has encountered a problem"

Please help with this.