Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid export to PDF for each row per page
posted

Hi,

I am using the UltraGridDocumentExporter  to export a UltraGrid to pdf . My grid contains data as grouprows. When I use the export now I get all the rows continuously exported in pdf (successive pages).

Is it possible to add a page break in the section between exporting each row ? I tried using the section.AddPageBreak() in InitializeRow event but this function inserts the page break after the whole grid is exported. Any way I can add this page break in between the row exports.

There should be very simple solution for this, I just don't know what :-) .

Cheers,

Avinash

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Avinash,

InitializeRow fires for each row in the grid before any exporting actually takes place.i think you might be able to achieve what you want using a different event like RowExporting or RowExported. But I'm not sure it's possible to insert a page break, since the exporter uses an ITree structure, and it might not support page breaks in the middle of a tree.

Children