Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Explorer Bar issue
posted

Hi,

We're using the Explorer Bar in a small application and we have one issue which we haven't been able to resolve. We using the Explorer Bar in OutlookNavigationPane style so the control is collapsible. We understand how to set NavigationPaneCollapsedGroupAreaText to show the selected group's text when the control is collapsed. But this text is not shown until the user mouses over the collapsed Navigation Pane. We'd like it to just display, without the user having to mouse over it.

We know this is possible since the sample (in Samples) control works just as we'd like ours to work, but we cannot figure out which property (or which eventhandler) is used to accomplish this.

I hope my description of the issue is clear enough...

Thanks for any information 

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

The only way I was able to get this to happen was by setting the UltraExplorerBarGroup.Settings.AppearancesLarge.NavigationPaneCollapsedGroupAreaAppearance.ForeColor to Color.Transparent. You might want to check to make sure that wasn't done intentionally. If your application is simple enough to post here you can do that and we can figure out why it is happening.

Children