Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Loading multiple files/owners into a CalendarInfo
posted

I created a procedure to load a student's class schedules into a CalendarInfo as recurring appointments, then save it to a file using the SaveAsXML method, and store that file into a database.  It works great as long as the user only chooses a single student at a time. Now my user has a list of students and wants to show multiple student's classes.  I can load a single file, but when I load the second file, it clears all the appointments before loading.  When I try to use a temporary CalendarInfo and attempt to copy the appoinments one by one, I get a "Appoinments can not belong to more than one CalendarInfo" error.  So then I tried using the CopyTo method, clearing the temp CalendarInfo, and then AddRange, but that doesn't seem to want to work either.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Later

Art

Parents
No Data
    posted

After reading my post, I might have left the wrong impression.  After saving all the students schedules as a CalendarInfo file in the database, I fill a CheckedListBox that the user selects students from, then my app displays their schedule on a UltrDayView.  I need to be able to show multiple schedules at once.  Hope that clears up any confusion.

Children