Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CellMultiline effect don't automatically refresh since version 2010 vol.1
posted

Hi,

With the last version of Infragistics; 2009 vol 3, when I add a new row in a grid without change the datasource with properties set like below, this update automatically the height of the row but with the last version, 2010 vol. 1, this stop working.

This is what I set in the InitializeLayout of my grid:

Dim column As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridColumn

column = grdDetail.Columns("Description")

column.Layout.Override.RowSizing = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowSizing.AutoFree
               column.CellMultiLine = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True
               column.CellDisplayStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CellDisplayStyle.FormattedText
               column.CellMultiLine = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True

After that, with the version 2009, vol.3, when I want to add a new row in my grid with text that contain carriage return, I must call the update of the new row : (grid.ActiveRow.Update) and this update automatically the height of the row.

With the last version of Infragistics, this stop working; the row is not refreshing with a new height. Now, I must refresh all the datasource of the grid with all the overhead that come with.

Please, could you tell me if this is a bogue or if you have changed the behavior and if this is the case, what is the method that I must call.

Thank you

Parents Reply Children