Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultracombo version 9.2
posted

Hi,

I have a UltraCombo binded with the dataset displaying the multiple columns in the combo.

For ex:  Col1       Col2          

100        apple

200       apricot

when i key in text 'ap' in the ultracombo , it displays the list of items matching the string'ap' which is correct, along with it i want to highlight the matching character that is 'ap' in the col2...

Is there any way which i could achieve this in Infragistics 9.2

Thanks

Manoj

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Manoj,

There's nothing built-in to UltraCombo to do this. It's actually very difficult for us to do, because you could specify the editor for the column in the dropdown, and since the editor could be almost anything, it's nearly impossible for us to highlight part of the text.

With UltraComboEditor, this is easier for us to implement, and in fact, we have done this. There's a new property on the UltraComboEditor called AutoSuggestFilterMode which highlights the characters that match on the list. But this was added to v10.1, it's not available in v9.2.

Reply Children