Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Image does not show up on the Grid
posted

Hello all,

I am trying to bind an UnBound column of type Checkbox which is displayed as an IMAGE. However, after binding, i cannot view the image. The column appears as white empty cell. However, the column works properly as a checkbox when i click on that empty cell. Here is the code that i wrote that adds the unbound column.

//--------------------------------------------------------
//ADD DELETE Column in the beginning.
//--------------------------------------------------------
if (!ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns.Exists("Delete"))
{
                   ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns.Insert(0, "Delete");

ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].Style =                      Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.CheckBox;
                    ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].DataType = System.Type.GetType("System.Byte[]"); // true.GetType();
                    ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].Header.Caption = "Delete";
                    ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].Header.VisiblePosition = 0;

Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableImageRenderer imgEditor = new Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableImageRenderer();
                    Bitmap bmpCellImage = Properties.Resources.deleteButton;
                    imgEditor.DefaultImage = bmpCellImage;
                    imgEditor.ScaleImage = Infragistics.Win.ScaleImage.Never;

//imgEditor.ScaleImage = Infragistics.Win.ScaleImage.Always;
                    ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].Editor = imgEditor;
                }
                else
                {
                    if (ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Delete"].Header.VisiblePosition != 0)
                    {
                        ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Delete"].Header.VisiblePosition = 0;
                    }
                    ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.CheckBox;
                    //ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].DataType = true.GetType();
                    ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].Header.Caption = "Delete";
                    ugProcedures.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].Hidden = false;

}

Thanks in Advance.

Scott.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Scott,

I'm not really clear on what you are trying to do here.

iamscotthetfield said:
    I am trying to bind an UnBound column of type Checkbox which is displayed as an IMAGE.

You can't bind an unbound column. That's a contradiction. A column is either unbound or bound, it will never change from one to the other.

If you just want to change the standard checkbox glyphs into images, then there are a couple of ways you can do it.But how you go about it depends on what you want. Do you want to do this for all CheckBoxes in your application, or just for a single column in the grid?

Do you just want to specify an image for true and another for false? Or do you want to control the image in every state, such as MouseOver, MouseDown, Indeterminate, etc?

Children