Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Drag and Drop between two UltraGrids
posted

Where can I download a tutorial or C # example that explains the use of Drag and Drop between two UltraGrid?

I found sample projects that explain the use of drag and drop into the UltraGrid component itself. But I have not found any that explain how to do it from one datagrid component to another one.

Thanks in advance!

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Danial,

I'm not sure if there is any such sample. But it's really not all that different when dragging from one grid to another as it is when dragging within the same grid.

The only major difference is in what happens when you drop. You can't just change the position of the row, obviously. The row data has to be moved or copied from the data source of one grid to the other - assuming that's what you want to do.

If there's any particular part of this that you are getting stuck on, let me know and I will try to point you in the right direction.

Children