Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Getting the ID of a group when there are two different group
posted

Hello,

I have grouped the list into two groups, for example the parent account and the account Type.  I want to know the id of the parent account when the user selects that group and so I can get the information about that parent and all its subacount, or select all it subaccounts.  But I do not want to be confused with the account type.

Account Type

Parent

Acc1

Acc2

Acc3

OR

Cash

Banks

Bank1

Bank2

So when the user selects "Banks" and presses ok in the dialog the system will get all the other parent, but it should also know that it is not the different group, for example it is not Cash which is the account type.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

If the user selects or activates a GroupByRow, you can use grid.ActiveRow or grid.Selected.Rows to get the rows. You can check the IsGroupByRow property on any row and if it's true, you can cast that row into an UltraGridGroupByRow.

Once you have an UltraGridGroupByRow, there are properties for the Value, the Description, and the Rows. The latter returns the child rows of that GroupByRow, so you could loop through them.

Children