Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
The Ribbon, PopupMenus and Default Actions
posted

The Microsoft Office Fluent UI Design Guidelines state the Menus that exist on the Ribbon when at their large size must perform the default action when the image is clicked, and clicking on the text must show the Menu.

"1. For large split button controls, clicking on the icon MUST always perform the default action for the control 372 (i.e., either the first item in the menu or the most recently used item from the menu). Clicking on the text 373 label associated with the dropdown arrow MUST always display the menu. (Note in the figure below the 374 two parts of the Paste split button.)"

I can't seem to get this behavior to occur using the PopupMenuTool with the 2008 version of the Infragistics control suite.

Is there a setting that I am missing somewhere, or is this something not implemented by the Infragistics Ribbon?

Parents
No Data
Reply Children