Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Win Grid
posted

Dear Infragistic,

I would like to ask some questions regarding wingrid control. i have downloaded the trial version of dotnetAdvantage. i am using the wingrid.

as i have experienced that grid controls in market supports both bound and unbound data models.

but in your case it is not elaborated. if wingrid supports unbound data then plz let me know how.

in this case if you provide me a video of doing this or a tutorial then it will help us making our new relationship that is customer and vendour.

I am also attaching an image from our existing software, i want you to tell me how should i achieve the same from your wingird.

it will help us very much to upgrade our software and our relation too.

if there is something missing in my query then you may email me @

msherazkhan@hotmail.com  or 

msherazkhan@alkhairpolymers.com or info@alkhairgroup.com

. i prefer hotmail.

Muhammad Sheraz Khan

Manager IT

Al-Khair Group Lahore Pakistan

Ph: 92-42-111-111-043

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

msherazkhan said:
    if wingrid supports unbound data then plz let me know how.

UltraWinGrid must be bound to a data source. But the grid will bind to anything that implement IList or IBindingList. So you do not need a DataBase. If you want to use the grid in an unbound mode, you could use the UltraDataSource, a BindingList<T>, or a custom IBindingList as the DataSource for the grid.

msherazkhan said:
    I am also attaching an image from our existing software

There is no image attached to your forum post. I think we might have been having some problems with our forums yesterday. So please try posting the image again so I can take a look.

Reply Children