Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
First "working hour" time slot automatically selected when ActiveDay changed and no other time slot selected
posted

I've implemented day highlighting in the DayView in the way it's described here: http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/15064/55237.aspx.

The problem that I've run into occurs when the ActiveDay is changed via a mouse click handler, but there is no selected time slot.  This happens in two cases:

1. the all day area is clicked
  2. an appointment is clicked

In these cases, the 8am (the beginning of my "working" time slot area) time slot of the first visible day is automatically selected along with the appointment or all day area that was clicked, and I'm having trouble finding a way to make it stop.

I was able to find a workaround for case #1 by selecting a more appropriate time slot (like the first one of the day) before the ActiveDay is changed.  That worked fine, but it doesn't work for case #2, because setting the time slot clears the selection of the all day area (which I still want to allow the user to select).  Reselecting that all day area would get me to the state I want to be in, but the selection moving around would be visible to the user and look silly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data