Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ExcelExport.UltraGridExcelExporter throws OutOfMemory exception
posted

Hello,

I am using 9.1.20091 with latest Service release and when I try to export the 90,000 records from XML file with 60-62 Columns approximate, I get Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ExcelExport.UltraGridExcelExporter throws OutOfMemory exception and it takes lot of time to export the records to excel and sometimes machine also hangs.

I have also looked at the forum article:http://blogs.infragistics.com/forums/p/23789/87247.aspx

where Mike refered that he is not able to reproduce the issue but I am facing the issue. Please suggest me on this.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Are you exporting to Excel 2007 format?

If so, then this is probably a known issue which will be fixed in the next service release.

If that's not the case, then we will need to be able to duplicate the problem. Can you reproduce this in a small sample project?

Children