Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
removing the previously autogenerated columnsets
posted

I keep getting the following error message when I run my application.  It matters not if I select Yes or No, it keeps appearing.  At some point in time it will stop.  How do I make it really go away?

Parents
No Data
    posted

A little more info might be helpful...

This dialog appears BEFORE any UI from my application but does not block my application from running.  I can either move the first screen out of the way and click on either <yes> or <no> to make it go away, or wait until I am done running my program to deal with it.

This also happens on my another developers machine who has never modified any of my code.  He is simply building the code, running to make sure it runs, and then pulls out all the user controls and other assemblies into the bigger project.  This dialog does NOT appear when he uses my code in the bigger project.

It looks like it is a Visual Studio issue dialog, not something coming from my application.

Sam

Children