Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
is this a bug? - .panes("some") .activate, .add, .show and .exists
posted

hello, i have a UltraDockManager1. I add some panes in run time. panes are right dock

if i close them and click a button (see mi code) the pane i shows again because the pane already exists (UltraDockManager1.DockAreas(0).Panes.count still have 1, that means the pane has no been deleted).

but if i made the dockArea floating and then close the pane AND then click the button, my condition If Not ....DockAreas(0).Panes.Exists(".... then says that the pane no exist. UltraDockManager1.DockAreas(0).Panes.count have a value=0. but when it try to add the pane ( UltraDockManager1.DockAreas(0).Panes.Add(pane) ) an error is throw and says that key already exists but as i said Panes.Exists and Panes.count says that ther are no panes.

the question: is this a bug? o em i doing something wrong?

ps: sorry for my english :P

Private Sub UltraToolbarsManager1_ToolClick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolClickEventArgs) Handles UltraToolbarsManager1.ToolClick

Select Case e.Tool.Key

Case "btn_informacionGeneral"

UltraDockManager1.Visible = True

If Not UltraDockManager1.DockAreas(0).Panes.Exists("informacionGeneral") Then

Dim Uc_informacionGeneral1 As New uc_informacionGeneral

Dim pane As New Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.DockableControlPane("informacionGeneral", "Información general del hotel", Uc_informacionGeneral1)

UltraDockManager1.DockAreas(0).Panes.Add(pane)

Else

UltraDockManager1.DockAreas(0).Panes("informacionGeneral").Show()

End If

UltraDockManager1.DockAreas(0).Panes("informacionGeneral").Activate()

End Select

End Sub

Parents Reply Children