Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I use an image in a boolean column to represent true?
posted

I have a databound boolean column that by default displays as a checkbox. Instead of a checkbox I want this column to display an image when it is true.

I assume the checkbox comes from the Style property of the column which is set to default. So I changed that to Image but I don't know where to go from there.

How do I use an image in a boolean column to represent true?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

The fastest way to do this is to use the GlyphInfo property of an UltraCheckEditor and assign that control as the EditorControl of the column.  This will allow you to specify images (or lack thereof) for True, False, and Indeterminate.  I believe that this property was added in the 2008 Volume 2 release.

If this is not an option, then another alternative is to create an unbound column in the grid and hide your boolean column.  In the InitializeRow event, you would set the Image of the cell in the unbound column accordingly.

-Matt

Reply Children