Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Application freezed
posted

Hi there,

I've got a strange behaviour using DockManager

- I create a new 'Windows From Application'

- I create a UserControl that contains a DataGridView (Microsoft's one)

- In the form, I add the Dock Manager

- In the form, I create two dockable panels. The first one contains my user control and the second one is empty. These two panels are in the same dockable area (so I have 2 tabs)

- I build and launch the application. Everything is fine

- But... there is a 'but'... In the datagrid, if I enter in Edit mode for a cell and then I click on the tab to activate the second panel, the application is freezed. We always receive the 'Leave' event for the usercontrol !!

If I replace the user control directly by the datagrid it works but I can't close the application anymore using close button in the caption bar.

Do you have this issue ? Is there a workaround ?

PS: this issue happens only if the two panels are in the same dockable area (so 2 tabs)

PS2: I'm using v8.3 CLR2.0

Thanks for your help

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello,

This appears to be an issue with the release assemblies. I have tested the issue and it is resolved in the most recent service release of 8.3.

If you have a product key registered then you can access the download for this through the My Keys and Downloads section of the Infragistics website.

If you do not have a product please let me know and I will create a support case for you and provide the service release to you through that.

Reply Children