Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
With an UltraCombo how can I left-align the drop-down when it is smaller than the control width
posted

With an UltraCombo, I noticed that when the control is smaller than the dropped-down section, the dropped-down section and the control are left-aligned and the dropped-down section expands to the right. However, when the control is larger than the dropped-down section, the latter is right aligned. How can I align both sections on their left edge in all cases? The picture below displays the issue and expected result.

Thanks, Marcel

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Marcel,

The UltraCombo does not support that functionality yet.

If you are only showing only one  column of information then maybe the UltraComboEditor will suffice in this scenario (it has a DropDownListAlignment property that will do what you want.)

But you can also use the AutoFitStyle  of the UltraCombo in order to make the drop-down section to fill all the space.  Look the following code snippet how to achieve that:

ultraCombo1.DisplayLayout.AutoFitStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.AutoFitStyle.ResizeAllColumns;

I think also that your question is good and you can also open FR for that functionality from here:

https://es.infragistics.com/Login.aspx?returnURL=%2fDevCenterLogin.aspx%3freturnURL%3d%2fProtected%2fRequestFeature.aspx

Sincerely,
    Danko Valkov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Reply Children