Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Downloading an old version
posted

Hello all,

I recently started a contract that involves a 3rd party WinForms application written with Infragistics controls. When opening up the solution in VIsual Studio 2008, I need to reset the Infragistics references. The old references are pointing to version v7.3. The version I recently downloaded is v9.x.

The application has never been placed into production and, at least initially, needs to be setup with original references to match the environment used for initial testing.

Where do I go to download version 7.3? Thanks in advance for any ideas and/or suggestions!

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

You will need a license key for NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 Volume 3 to download this version.  I recommend that you first contact the owner of the contract to see if they already have a license available that they can transfer to you for the duration of your contract.  You can contact our Customer Service team for assistance in transferring license keys.

If you've purchased a license for NetAdvantage for Win Client (Windows Forms) 2009 Volume 1 (or for either NetAdvantage Select or NetAdvantage for .NET, same year-and-volume), you or the owner of your contract should contact our Customer Service team to see what your options are for getting a "back" key.

Once you have a key for this version registered to your member profile, you can download it from the My Keys and Downloads page of our website.

There's an additional flag that I see:  the earliest version of our .NET toolset supported for use with Visual Studio 2008 is NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Volume 1.  I recommend that you upgrade your project to this version or later if you need to work with Visual Studio 2008.  Since you already have access to the 2009 Volume 1 version, this may be the simplest alternative, depending on any restrictions of your contract and what licenses you may already have access to use.

Children