Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Embedding User Control in a cell in WinGrid
posted

We want to embed user controls we have developed in the WinGrid Cell.  The reason that Infragistics own controls do not satisfy us to embed is that in our controls we have added many other things, for example another button to show a menu! But I shoud mention that I many cases we have embeded Infragistics controls as well.

But I have found it very hard to embed oout own controls.  I have tried to embed it once by implementing the interface that is said to do the trick, but still I can not do 100% correct.

Is there a good way to do so?  Why Infragistics does not simplyfy this task?

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that there really is no easy way to do this right now.

The good news is that this is one of the new features we are working on for the next volume release. NetAdvantage for Windows Forms 2009 Volume 2, which is scheduled for release in September or October of this year, will include the new UltraControlContainerEditor, which will allow you to embed a control in a grid cell.

Children