Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Localization of contextmenu of the UltraTabedMdi
posted

I have already translated a lot of strings of UltraGrid and some other controls using the ResourceCustomizer. That works fine.

Now I wanted to translate the context menu of the UltraTabedMdi (Close, Maximize, New Horizontal Tab Group and New Vertical Tab Group). I used the following resource keys which I got from the OnlineHelp:

MenuItemClose
MenuItemMaximize
MenuItemNewHorizontalGroup
MenuItemNewVerticalGroup

The problem is that nothing happens. The original english text stays. I'm using Infragistics 7.3.

Thanks for help.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

ThomasHepp,

Can you post the code that you are using to set these strings, and also the exact build number of NetAdvantage 7.3 you are using?  I tested this in 7.3 release build (build 38) and was unable to reproduce the issue; I used the following code and was able to change the text of the items successfully:

ResourceCustomizer rc;
                rc = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTabbedMdi.Resources.Customizer;
                rc.SetCustomizedString("MenuItemClose", "My String for Close");
                rc.SetCustomizedString("MenuItemNewHorizontalGroup", "My String for new Horizontal Group");
                rc.SetCustomizedString("MenuItemNewVerticalGroup", "My String for new Vertical Group");

~Kim~

Children