Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinGrid Active row configuration
posted

Hi Guys,

I find it a bit hard to explain my issue - so i'll show it:

When a user clicks one of the rows in the grids - the text inside the cell is marked in a blue highlight and the active row indication is not being seen since there is only one cell in the row. I want to disable it. I don't want the text to be marked at all - just the active row indication bar to be set on this row.

In the image above - the left side demonstrates what i don't want to happen when a user clicks a row - the right side demonstrates what i would like to happen when a user clicks a row.

In the right side - only the active row indication bar is shown - this is what i want to happen when the user clicks (selects a row) - there is no multiple selection here - only one row can be selected/activated. This is just for explaining what i want to happen - in practice - if i will click this row - the same as the left side will happen to the right side.

I couldn't find any setting that controls this - can you guys help?

Thanx,

Gili

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Gili,

As far I understand your question you need two things:

1.    To selected whole row, on cell click:
    this.ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.CellClickAction = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CellClickAction.RowSelect
    This will select the whole row instead of starting edit of the clicked cell.

2.    To allow only one row to be selected at the same time:

this.ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.MaxSelectedRows = 1;
    This will limit the selected rows count to one.

I hope this is working in your scenario. Let me know if you have questions about this.

Bets regards,
    Dimi
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragisttics Inc

Children