Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to Reload Infragistics WinGrid From other Form
posted

Hi All,

First of all let me tell you i am having an MDI Application. where i am using Ultrawin toolbar. Using that i have created two buttons for two forms of my application. In one form i am having Infragistics Wingrid in which i am listing the list of all the employees. This form is for the display purpose and if any one wants to see details abt that emp they can double click perticular emp and its detail form get open.

Second form is the form from where i can add new employee.In my application its such that we have to provide button to open new form using ultra win toolbar.

Now when user runs the application by default the child form will be the form which display the list in wingrid. If the user wants to add new emplyoee he will click and open form.

Problem is when the save button get hit the data get saved in the database successully and that form gets close and focus come back on listing form but the grid is not getting refreshed and the new entry is not getting listed in the grid. To get that row in the grid i have to close it and open it again then only it come.

Can any one tell me how can i reload the grid????

Parents Reply Children