Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistic 7.1 Exception when doing calculation...
posted

Hi,

I have assigned a UltraWinCalcManager to a WinGrid to calculate a Weighted Average of a column.

I have set the CalcFrequency to 'Manual'. The calculation is triggered by the following code...

cm.DirtyAllFormulas(); cm.ReCalc(); where cm is a CalcManager.

So my problem is, sometimes when I trigger the calculation, I get the following exception.

<Message>Object reference not set to an instance of an object.</Message>
  <Source>Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.v7.1</Source>
  <HelpLink />
  <Property name="Data">System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal</Property>
  <Property name="TargetSite">Boolean CleanTopologicalEventQueue(Int64)</Property>

at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.UltraCalcEngine.CleanTopologicalEventQueue(Int64 ticks)
   at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.UltraCalcEngine.Recalc(Int64 ticks)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.ReCalcInternal(Int64 ticks)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.ReCalc(Int64 millis)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.ReCalc()

Is this a bug? is there any hot fixes for this?

This does happen randomly since I don't get this everytime.

Kai

Parents
    posted

Hi Kai,

I'm also in the need of calculating a weighted average for several dunamic columns but could not find the formula that did the thing. I finally implemented the ICustomSummaryCalculator to calculate myself the weighted average. I would be intrested to see what formula expression you used to calculate the weighted average with the UltragridCalcmanager. I tried as formula "sum([Quantity]*[Moisture]) / Sum([Quantity]) " but I get an error on that one.

Michel 

Reply Children