Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Formatting ListTool - More items Window
posted

I can't find where to set properties that affect the appearance of the window that is displayed when the user clicks 'More Items..." from a ListTool.

Property settings that apply to the ListTool don't seem to apply to the More Items window. The Y spacing of items in the list causes them to overlap so it is nearly unreadable.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Currently, we do not expose a means to customize the "More Items" dialog on the UltraToolbarManager. If you would like to see this functionality exposed in a future release. I would recommended entering a feature request so it can be prioritized by our product management.

As far as the underlying issue you are trying to resolve, I was able to reproduce the behavior of the overlapping items within the standard .NET ListBox on the "More Items" dialog, by changing the DPI on my system to 120. My initial impression is that the ListBox does not scale the ItemHeight to be relative to the system DPI.

In any case, I believe we may be able to work around this behavior internally. I have forwarded this post to our Developer Support department to have a support incident created on your behalf. This support incident will help to ensure you are notified when a hotfix is available for download should we be able to work around this behavior internally.

If you have have further questions regarding this issue, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Chris.

Children