Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Display 'Total' in Grand summary (Bottom Summary)
posted

Hi,

I want to display 'Total' in my summary row. I am using:

SummarySettings summary1 = gdOverView.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Summaries.Add(SummaryType.Sum, Columname);

I have multiple summary values in one summary row and in groupbysummary row, so I can't even do

summary1.DisplayFormat = "Total {0:0.00}";

I am doing - gdOverView.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].SummaryFooterCaption = " Total";

By setting this, Total is coming in upper row not in the summary row, however I want to display it in the summary row.

Can you please help me out on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Rosy Malhotra

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

rosymalhotra said:
    I have multiple summary values in one summary row and in groupbysummary row, so I can't even do

summary1.DisplayFormat = "Total {0:0.00}";

Why can't you do this? Because you only want the text to display in the summaries at the bottom and not in the group by row? 

If that's the case, then there is no way to do this using the normal properties of the grid. However, you might want to check out this thread:  My Creation and Draw Filters Article - Infragistics Forums which was posted by another developer who wanted to move the SummaryFooterCaption text down onto the regular summary row and did it using a CreationFilter.

Children