Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to display at rumtime the added a button/checkbox/combobox column at design time to UltraWinGrid
posted

I am having some 7-8 columns in UltrawinGrid bound to DataSource at runtime and now I want to add few more column of type button/checkbox/combobox at design time. As I am able to add these columns to ultrawingrid but at runtime these newly added column are not appearing, i.e. i am only able to 8 column that are bound to dataasource at runtime but no manually added column is appearing.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

The only reason that I can think of is that the source you are binding the grid to does not have the same key as the band of the grid you created at design time, so the grid will recreate its layout.  For example, if you have a DataTable with a name of "My Table", try setting DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Key = "My Table" at design time.

-Matt

Reply Children