Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Reset WinExplorerBar to default settings
posted
Hello, I am using the control so that the user can change group ordering and change the items within groups. The changes are saved as binary. I want to add a button to my application that will restore the default settings which I set in designmode. Is there a way to delete the user specific file and load the default settings at runtime? There are a lot of Reset-Methods, but I can't figure out which will be the right for me. Thanks for your support.
Parents
    Offline posted

Unless I misunderstood something I think you want to use SaveAsBinary/SaveAsXml to serialize your design-time settings (before ther user changes anything), and then call the LoadFromBinary method when you want to load in the default settings. It is not necessary to call any of the control's Reset methods before loading, as the method does that before streaming in the new property values.

Reply Children