Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PopupMenuTool Click.....
posted

Hi.

I am new to programming and to the Infragistics.

I have one Dropdownbutton, and in the popupmenu i have two state buttons.
But i dont know howe to get this buttons in actions.

I have got this ultratoolbarsmanager_toolclick, but i dont find the state buttons there.

This is only for state buttons, regular buttons and the actions when i click them is no problem.
The problem is to tell the Grid to go from "Normal" view to Cardview.

So I hope sombody can help me with this.
I have VS2008, Infragistics win 8,3 and using VB.Net for programming

Thanks for the help, and Sorry for my BAD English ;-)

Parents
No Data
    posted

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Is the ToolClick event not firing at all when you click the StateButtonTools, or are you trying to make the StateButtonTool mutually exclusive, like radio buttons? If the ToolClick event is not firing, it could be a bug and I would recommend submitting the sample to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp. If you want to make only one of the StateButtonTools checked at once, add an item to the OptionSets collection on the UltraToolbarsManager. Then set this as the OptionSet on each of the StateButtonTools. Only one StateButtonTool in each OptionSet can be checked at a time.

Children