Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Questions regarding UltraGrid
posted

I have several questions while using UltraGrid:

1. When a column style is CheckBox or TriStateCheckBox, the checkbox is all displayed in the middle, is there a way to set the checkbox to the top? In my grid, each row displays multi-line data, having the checkbox in the middle of a cell doesn't look very nice.
  2. When displaying column header for child band, there is empty space in left side, is there a way to fill up the empty space?
  3. ScrollRowIntoView does scroll the row I specified into view area, but it's always at the top of the grid and pushed out all the rows above it, can we set to scoll a row to the botton of a grid instead of top the grid.

Any comments are much appreciated.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted

1) You could use an UltraCheckEditor as the EditorControl of the column, setting the CheckAlign property of the control to "TopCenter"

2)  Try setting the Indentation property on the band to 0.

3) I don't think that you can specify that the grid should only scroll the row into the bottom instead of all the way to the top, though if you're referring to one of the last rows and this is causing empty space to be shown, you could set grid.DisplayLayout.ScrollBounds to ScrollToFill.

-Matt

Children