Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unwanted tabswitch back to original tab
posted

Hi,

I've got a form containing a mdi tab control. Now if I normally add a new form it displays o.k. But when I add a new form from a form other than the parent (a popup) then when I return to the parent the original active tab is displayed again. If I check the tabchaning event I can first see it change to the correct tab (after adding the mdi child), but after that it gets restored to the originally selected tab again without proper reason (it's not originating from my code that is).

Any idea's? I've tried setting:

MdiTabGroup tabGroup = _ultraTabbedMdiManager.TabGroups[0];
tabGroup.FirstDisplayedTab = tabGroup.Tabs[tabGroup.Tabs.Count - 1];
tabGroup.Tabs[tabGroup.Tabs.Count - 1].Activate();

but that doesn't change anything, it keeps reverting itself back to the originally selected tab.

Parents
No Data
    posted

There is a bug in the .Net framework where the activation order gets messed up when the active mdi child shows a modal dialog and that dialog is then closed. This sounds familiar to that, but I would recommend submitting a sample to the support group so this can be investigated: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp.

Children