Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraPictureBox, App-Style, and a border
posted
Hi,

I have a windows forms application that uses the Office2007Blue (Office2007Blue.isl) application style. I love this styling but it puts borders around PictureBoxes and UltraPictureBoxes.

I cannot figure out how to keep using the style, but get rid of picture box borders on a case-by-case basis. After the application style is loaded, "UltraPictureBox1.BorderStyle = Infragistics.Win.UIElementBorderStyle.None" has no effect!

Any information regarding how to do this will be appreciated.

Regards,

Scott Pearce
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Scott,

The isl file settings override any settings in the application, by default. It has to, because otherwise, app styling wouldn't work on any existing application.

You can change this by setting the ResolutionOrder property on the ComponentRole in the isl. But this isn't likely to be something you want to do.

So there's really no way to do this for one specific color setting on one specific control. You can use the UseApplicationStyling property on the UltraPictureBox to turn off AppStyling for a snigle control, but it applies to the whole control, not just the borders. Similarly, you could use the StyleLibraryName or StyleSetName properties to apply different settings to a particular control. 

Children