Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
scrolbar and tooltip in grid
posted

Hi,

I've see that when I move the laterla scroolbar, is visible a tooltip with information of columnname : its value. All with indentation depend from band.

What are the column that use this tooltip? Can I change che column that tooltip show for any bands ?

thanks

Andrea

Parents
    posted

This functionality is called auto-preview.  Most of the settings that affect auto-preview are directly on the band.  For instance, you can set the AutoPreviewField property of the band to match the Key property of the column you want displayed.  I believe that the first visible column is used if this property is not specified.

The API documentation of the AutoPreviewField property (taken from the online help documentation of NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Volume 3) provides a code example illustrating some of the properties you can set to configure the grid's auto-preview functionality.

Reply Children