Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I change the time interval on the print preview dialog?
posted

Hello,

I want to show a print preview the way the calendar looks. I have set the time Interval on the calendar to 10 minutes. Whenever I do the print preview, the time interval is 20 minutes. Is there a property I can set the time interval on the print preview to the same time interval as the calendar?

On the form load event, I have this:
            this.ultraDayView1.TimeSlotInterval = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.TimeSlotInterval.TenMinutes;

In the Printing method I have this:
            this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.CalendarInfo = this.ultraCalendarInfo1;
            this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.CalendarLook = this.ultraCalendarLook1;
            this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.PrintStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.SchedulePrintStyle.Daily;
            this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.IncludeDateHeaderArea = false;           
            this.ultraPrintPreviewDialog1.Document = this.ultraSchedulePrintDocument1;
            this.ultraPrintPreviewDialog1.ShowDialog(this);

Greg

Parents
    posted

I'm facing the same problem, can anyone find solution for this?

Thanks

Reply Children