Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Memory Leak problems
posted

Hello !

I believe that almost all infragistics controls have memory leak issue. I have discovered it because my application is using to much memory so i have invastigated first on my application and next by making some simple examples(using only one or two control) and using a memory profiler.

Now, the problem is that every infragistics control is referenced by a delegate called "themeChangedDelegate" and as a conseguence the GC cant return that memory to the OS. if you are not aware of this problem and cannot replicate this issue, i can make a video with a very simple example.

Hope to see fixed this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

ps: i'm using 2008 vol2.

Parents
    posted

I noticed a similar problem with the winGrid 8.2 in my example email application but the memory problem went away in 8.3 not sure about the other controls but the memory problem i was facing has disapeared... I just tried to replicate the memory leak that you are refering to as mine was something different but could not find a leak in the themeChangedDelegate delegate so I for one would be interested in a video example so I could test it on my machine to...

Reply Children