Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Perform a programmatic scroll (horizontal)
posted

I will need to perform a scroll of the grid (right or left) without navigation through the cells. What I am trying to do is marked the group headers rows (using the backcolor) and when reaching the last visible cell in the grid I will like to scroll it. I will need to determine somehow that I have reach the last visible cell and maybe PerformAction(scroll)?? Is there a way to get the last group header/column visible and scroll it via PerfomrAction?

Thanks,

Mihail

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Mihail,

I'm not really sure what you mean by "group headers rows". But you can scroll the grid using methods on the grid.ActiveColScrollRegion. There are several methods on this object to scroll columns into view or control the scoll position of the grid. 

To determine the last visible column in the grid, you can use the GetRelatedVisibleColumn method on the column.If you ask for the next column and it returns null, you know there isn't one.

Children