Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTree questions, Please help.
posted
Hi, We are examining UltrTree, i have some questions, there is no need to explain how to implement the bellow, only if this is possible:1. Is it possible to export data from UltraTree to Excel?2. If i use multi-column tree, is it possible to add a column chooser?3. If i use multi-column tree, is it possible to allow use to mark multiple lines?4. Is it possible to add a context menu to the columns in the UltraTree (again: i use multi-column tree). 

Thanx in advance,

Gilad

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Gilad, 

gbenshim said:
    1. Is it possible to export data from UltraTree to Excel?

Anything is possible. But there is no built-in functionality to export a tree to Excel. You would have to write your own code to loop through the tree and create the excel worksheet using the Infragistics Excel engine. 

gbenshim said:
    2. If i use multi-column tree, is it possible to add a column chooser?

No, there is no ColumnChooser that works with the tree. Again, you could write one yourself.

gbenshim said:
    3. If i use multi-column tree, is it possible to allow use to mark multiple lines?

You can select multiple nodes if that's what you mean. 

gbenshim said:
    4. Is it possible to add a context menu to the columns in the UltraTree (again: i use multi-column tree). 

Yes. You would handle the MouseMove event of the tree and assign a context menu based on the current position of the mouse, but this is not very difficult.

Reply Children