Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Main form 'shakes' after showing MessageBox
posted

I have MDI WinForms application with ribbons. If application is maximized and user click on some tool (button in ribbon) to show message box, main application window 'jumps'.It seems that it does not matter whether mdi childs are there. If application is not maximized, everything looks good, no jumping occurs.

I've been looking for reason of such behaviour. After setting FormDisplayStyle to Standard, it was good. But we would like to have rounded main window style... I'm using WinXP SP3, IG 8.2 with latest hotfix. Is there any solution to this ? It it very annoying for us andour users.

Parents
    Offline posted

Applying the latest hotfix solved this problem for me in both Windows XP and Windows Vista. 

Daniel said:
    I'm using WinXP SP3, IG 8.2 with latest hotfix.

The latest hotfix has the build number 2022. The previous one had the build number 1011. Check the version of your Infragistics controls libraries: it should be 8.2.20082.2022

HTH,

Emanuel

Reply Children