Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Where can I get CAB Extensibility Kit?? I need Infragistics.Practices.CompositeUI.WinForms.dll
posted

hi,

I was use Infragistics.Practices.CompositeUI.WinForms.dll in VS2005 that version is  '1.0.20081.1000'

Current my item migrate to VS2008 and I want to use infragistics coltrols on vol 2. So, I was install Infragistics NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Vol. 2 CLR 2.0.

But I can not see CAB Extensibility Kit on my PC.

Here are my questions.

First, where can I get CAB Extensibility Kit? Am I need to download other setup kit? If then, please let me know correct one.

Second, If I migrate old Infragistics.CompositeUI.WinForms.sln to VS2008 and make new dll, can I use that for my project?

last question, Where can i get Infragistics NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Vol. 1 CLR 2.0?

Parents
    posted

1) The CAB Extensibility Kit is part of the SDK download.  This should be listed under the My Keys and Downloads page of our website, under the specific version of the toolset you're using.

2) To my knowledge, yes, if you migrate the solution to VS2008 and recompile, you can use that new assembly in your project.

3) If you have a key registered for NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Volume 1, you'll have access to its downloads from the My Keys and Downloads page of our website.  If you don't have a key for this version of the toolset, and if you have a key for later versions of the toolset, you'll want to contact our Customer Service team to confirm whatever is needed to obtain a key for the older version of the toolset.

Reply Children