Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Calibri font is not showing on Ribbon when Office2007 is not installed on the system
posted

Hi,

I am using UltraToolBar in my application, the style sheet i've used is Office2007Blue. I know that Office2007 look-and-feel works best with Calibri font, but its not free so i've provided Powerpoint Viewer with my application just for installing Calibri fonts. Now  in my application wherever im using Calibri font explicitly its showing fine, but the main problem is on ribbon, as im using the default settings. The fonts are still SansSerif. On my PC it is showing Calibri at runtime but on clients PC its showing Sanserif. As i've realized its working fine on my PC coz i've got Office2007 installed and its getting default settings from Office but on clients PC no Office2007 is installed. Could u suggest a workaround plz coz the beauty of Ribbon is undermined without Calibri fonts.

Thnks in advance

--Ayub

Parents
No Data
    posted

If the font is installed on the client's PC, you should be able to explicitly set the toolbars manager's Appearance.FontData.Name to Calibri.

Children