Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
TrackBar
posted

Hi,

I have a an ultratrackbar that is placed inside an ultragroupbox.

When I load a appstyle, the box is gradient, but the trackbar is solid background, looking completely out of place.

All my labels, I set the backcolor to transparent and it fixed the background problem.  It does not for the trackbar.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

I just tested this out and it appears that the UltraTrackBar is not honoring Transparent as it's BackColor. You should Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support so they can check it out and get this corrected. I beleive this is a bug. 

In the mean time, you might be able to acheive what you want in a different way. What you can do is set the BackColor, BackColor2, and BackGradientStyle of the TrackBar to the same settings you are using for the UltraGroupBox. In addition, set the BackGradientAlignement to Container. This will tell the TrackBar to line up it's gradient background with that of it's container (the GroupBox) and it will look the same as if it were transparent. 

Children