Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Text getting truncated in UltraWinTree
posted

Hi Team,

I am using UltraWinTree and facing following issue.

I am using UltraFormattedTextEditor in the UltraWinTree as I need to format the tree node text. But while editing the tree node, the text is getting truncated at the end. Please refer below screenshot. The font I need to use is Tahoma with font size 10.

Can you please help me in this.

Thanks

- Kaustubh

UltraTreeNodeTextIssue

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Kaustubh,

Could you let me know if you are overriding the setting of the ultratree? And if you do, could you share which properties are you overriding?

The reason why I am asking is that I have tested this on a small sample and when I enter a text that is too long, on my side a scrollbar appear automatically, without having to change any properties and using only the default ones.

Regarding using the UltraFormattedTextEditor, if you need it only for applying the “Tahoma” font style and font size of 10, it shouldn’t be needed, since you can overrdide the NodeAppearance property and set the font style and font size there. It could be achieved with the following code:

var ovr = this.ultraTree1.Override;         

ovr.NodeAppearance.FontData.Name = "Tahoma";

ovr.NodeAppearance.FontData.SizeInPoints = 10; 

I am attaching the sample that I have tested with as well as an image that demonstrates the behavior on my side:

Please test the sample on your side and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
    Ivan Kitanov

TreeLongNodeText.zip

Reply Children