Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Licensed version showing 'Unlicensed Trial'
posted

We are using:

Infragistics Product Version: 20.2.20202.14
Windows 10
Visual Studio 2019 v16.9.5
Deployed on Windows server 2016

Both my and my coworkers environments seem unable to embed the license into a built project.

When we deployed to a Windows server 2000 server, we had no issue.  Now deploying to windows server 2016, users are seeing a popup saying the Infragistics license is a Trial.

Neither myself nor my coworker installed any trial Infragistics software.

I went as far as uninstalling everything: visual studio and infragistics and re-installing.

We, as developers, don't see this message.  Only users that don't have infragistics installed see it.

Please advise.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Filip, 

Have you tried building a small application with just a couple of our controls with the assemblies in the bin folder and copy everything to your environment? You are correct in that no one should be required to have our tools installed just to void the watermark on a finished application.

You can try this sample attached, just copy it over and unzip and run the executable in the bin folder. If the UltraGrid doesn't show the trial watermark then something in your deployment process is somehow copying incorrect assemblies. 

https://filetransfer.infragistics.com/public.php?service=files&t=4977110b029a85f7e9f30b991c6c5dd8

Children