Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTree checkbox appearance
posted

How do I change the appearance of the check box of a particular node.

I have a handle on the UltaTreeNode where can I set the the background color of the check box area only and /or the check mark itself?

For example, it is curently defaulted to green

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean? What is currently defaulted to green? Are you talking about the area inside the box? Is this a checkbox in a cell or a checkbox on the node? 

You normally cannot apply colors to a checkbox, they are usually drawn by the system. If you are using the latest version of NetAdvantage, a new GlyphStyle property added in v8.2, but this property would affect all checkboxes in all Infragistics controls, there's no way to change the appearance of a single checkbox on a single node via a property. The only way to do that would be to use a DrawFilter and draw the CheckBox yourself.  Or use an UltraCheckEditor control in CustomStyle and use images for the checked states.

Children