Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GroupedBy row's rows indentation
posted

Hi all,

I'm grouping rows by some column. I have two groups of rows (and so two groupBy rows). I need one group of rows to be indented by one indent number and another one by another number, Thus, the grouped rows are supposed to be indented by different numbers.

I see there are properties to indent only bands, groupBy rows and expansion indecators of groupBy rows. I need something like indentation for bands, but for grouped rows.

Is it possible to achieve that?

Thanks,

Vitaly

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Vitaly,

I'm not sure I am clear on what you want. When you say you have two GroupByRows, do you mean two rows in the same collection? Or are you talking about two different levels of grouping - two grouped columns? 

Either way, I am pretty sure the grid does not support this. If you have two GroupByRows in the same collection, then you can't indent one and not the other.If you have two levels of grouping in the same band, then IndentationGroupByRow property is on the band level, so you can't set it for each column. 

Children