Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid Locking GroupByBox
posted

Hi there

I have a C# .NET 4.5.2 WinForms app using the Infragistics UltraWinGrid v16.1.20161.2033 control

It is using a grid with the ViewStyleBand.OutlookGroupBy in play and I have the grouping configured just the way I want it with 2 columns in the GroupByBox

The last piece of the puzzle is to prevent the user from adding/moving/removing columns from/within the GroupByBox.

I would like if possible to keep the GroupByBox visible as it allows the user to apply sorting to the 2 columns as desired.

What is the best means of preventing the end user from from adding/moving/removing columns from/within the GroupByBox but still allowing them to sort as they desire?

Thanks in advance

Geoff

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Geoff,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

I suggest you set UltraGrid.DisplayLayout.Override.AllowGroupBy property to false. With this setting, you should be able to prevent users from grouping/ungrouping while keeping the groupby area still visible for sorting.

I have attached the sample to demonstrate this behavior.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

8156.WindowsFormsApplication1.zip

Children